away for the weekend: scavenger hunt sunday

Sunday, August 19, 2012

scavenger hunt sunday

Mornings


http://www.ashleysisk.com/category/scavenger-hunt/

This week's scanvenger hunt pretty much describes my mornings.

Forest

This one was the easiest for me as our Vermont getaway is located in the Green Mountain National Forest
 - and -
I'm constantly running to our deck to photograph the mountains



I shot this one last weekend as the sky began to clear.


Morning Light


Touch

My kitty likes to settle on my lap while I drink my morning coffee. I can hold her paw if I sing to her. She's partial to the Beatles song "I Wanna Hold Your Hand".


Newspaper

Ahhhh, newspaper - I haven't subscribed to one in years.
My morning news is a combination of online and television.


Although, truth be told, I generally watch the news on tv while reading my feed on blogger.

Coffee

I'm not a morning person, but my morning coffee the part of the day I enjoy most.
I'm not sure how that works - it just does.
I took this one from my archive, because this is my absolute favorite way to enjoy coffee -


weekends - outside on the deck.
I would have taken a new shot, but I don't have high-speed internet on my weekends away.
Yeah, well, we call it "Away" for a reason...

For more Scavenger Hunt Sunday, hop on over to


Thanks for dropping in!


14 comments:

  1. These are great! Love the perspective on coffee and that morning light!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love every single one!! The newspaper shot made me giggle...a newspaper on a screen :) But your coffee shot is just lovely, I can see why you took it out of the archives for this prompt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh great shots and how nice that you have that wonderful getaway place. I love your morning coffee, my favorite way to enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coffee photo look so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your coffee shot, it looks so relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your coffee shot for sure and your getaway, wow! so jealous of that. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all such great photos. I LOVE your coffee shot. Looks like a wonderful place to enjoy a cup of joe...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm lovin' all of the kitties this week! :) Your coffee shot is so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just want to sit on that deck and enjoy that cop of coffee! How relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful view, a little buddie and coffee, what a great way to start the day! I love my morning cuppa joe too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love all your shots... ;) esp. love the last one! I cherish those kinda moments too!! =) and what a sweet kitty shot! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great view for Forest, I can see why you'd photograph it alot.
    Loved your Touch shot, What a sweet kitty and I like how she enjoys being sung too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A hot cup of coffee with the early sun on your face -- perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like the perfect weekend!

    I confess I'm one of those annoying morning persons ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear from you -
Your comments make me smile!